Spruce Mountain Inn offers high-quality and comprehensive services while remaining cost-competitive.
Program participants are generally admitted to our full residential program at The Inn for the initial phase of treatment. After a period of success and stability residing at The Inn, participants may apply to transition to one of the five studio apartments in The Annex or at Walker Lane. Residents receive the same extensive spectrum of services at The Inn and the apartments; therefore, the fees remain the same for both:
Residential treatment is an immersive, community-based approach that has the potential to be much more effective than treatment received in someone's typical living environment. The benefits of residential treatment for anxiety/depression/OCD include:
The Inn and The Annex:$415.00 Per Diem
This fee covers comprehensive residential treatment and includes:
- room and board.
- weekly individual psychotherapy.
- weekly family therapy.
- all group therapy and activities.
- medication support and supervision.
- addiction counseling, including one-on-one counseling, groups, 12-step support, psycho-education and routine urine screening.
- parent coaching (5 sessions).
- Independent Living Skills program and support work.
- Career and Education Development services, including groups and one-on-one sessions.
- weekly meeting with residential support worker.
- 24-hour residential staff support.
- discharge planning.
What's not included?
Services not included in any of the program per diem rates:
- psychiatric services
- personal expenses
- supplemental client weekly allowance
- urine screening that requires additional laboratory testing
- additional parent coaching sessions
Any excluded expenses will be billed separately to parents, unless there is an agreement for residents to pay some of these costs from their own accounts.
Thank you for supporting me in my journey and all the difficulties I have had. You all have taught me a lot, especially self-care maintenance and self-expression. You helped me learn to respect myself and feel that I am worthy.
It is my great pleasure to thank you for the support you provided my daughter in her struggle to become a happy and functional adult. Because of your belief in fostering the human spirit, you made it possible for T. to find her own strength and define her personal weaknesses. You were there to encourage, support and nudge her to continue the tough road to recovery.
Yours is one of the few programs I have recommended without having first seen it, just based on the strength of your reputation. I am even more ready to use you now.
Why Residential Treatment
Residential treatment programs have the potential to be much more effective than treatment received in someone's typical living environment. Our program is designed to be immersive and community-based.