Spruce Mountain Inn offers high-quality and comprehensive services at very competitive costs, relative to our peers in the industry. Program Participants are generally admitted to our full Residential Program in The Inn for the initial phase of treatment. After a period of success and stability in The Inn, participants may apply to transition to one of the three studio apartments in The Annex. Due to the level of service intensity in these two settings, fees for The Inn and The Annex are the same:
|The Inn and The Annex:||$ 395.00 Per Diem|
This fee covers comprehensive residential treatment including:
- Room and Board
- Case Management
- Individual psychotherapy (1 session per week. Additional therapy time may be arranged dependent on availability and appropriateness and will be billed to you at the current rate, with prior approval.)
- All group therapy and activities
- Medication support and supervision
- Addictions treatment, including 1:1 counseling, groups, 12-step support, psycho-education & routine urine screening
- Family communication and 5 sessions of Parent Coaching
- Independent Living Skills programming and support work
- Career and Education Development services, including 1:1 sessions, groups, and support work
- 24-hour residential staff support
- Discharge Planning
Services NOT INCLUDED in any of the program per-diem rates:
- Psychiatric Services
- Personal expenses
- Supplemental client weekly allowance
- Drug Screens that require being sent out to a laboratory
- Additional Parent Coaching sessions
These excluded expenses will be billed separately to parents, unless there is an agreement for residents to pay some of these costs from their own accounts.
Additionally, there is a higher Per Diem rate for Sub-Acute Care, which is offered when a resident has presented with a need for increased supervision and support. This is uncommon at Spruce, but is available when needed for a Per Diem of $495/daily. If needed, 1:1 individual staffing may be added on a short-term basis for an hourly rate of $40, in addition to the per diem fee.
Independent Living Programs
Greatwood Lodge Program:
Greatwood Lodge is an unstaffed house approximately 5 minutes from our main campus, and serves as a group living arrangement for participants who can demonstrate readiness to move from The Inn or The Annex to a more independent living situation. Fees include rent and utilities. Treatment costs vary due to the individualized nature of this program. They are billed on a fee-for-service basis as one monthly fee unit.
Off-site Apartment Programs:
Occasionally, we invite residents at the highest stage of readiness to apply for our Apartment Program. These clients live in their own apartment or home nearby and come to Spruce Mountain Inn for limited treatment and prescribed services. Treatment costs associated with living in monitored, off-site apartments are assessed individually on a fee-for-service basis, and billed as one monthly fee unit.